ORGANIC Roman Chamomile Oil
100% pure and natural oil, obtained from water – steam distillation of Roman Chamomile plants (Anthemis nobilis). The Roman chamomile essential oil has a sweet fragrance and is very light clear yellow in color with a watery viscosity.
100% pure and natural oil, obtained from water – steam distillation of Roman Chamomile plants (Anthemis nobilis). The ORGANIC Roman Chamomile Oil has a sweet fragrance and is very light clear yellow in color with a watery viscosity.
- Country of origin: Bulgaria
- Product name: Bulgarian Roman chamomile
- Nothing added
- Harvest time – July – August
- Steam distilled
- Expiry term – 5 years
- Packaging: Aluminium bottles 1 kg / 2 kg / 5 kg / 10 kg / 25 kg / Stainless drum – 180 kg
- Shipping: Land transport / Sea / Air
- MOQ: 1 kg
This oil has been used for hundreds of years and is famous for its relaxation and soothing properties.
Applications of the ORGANIC Roman Chamomile Oil:
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Cosmetics industry
- Perfumery and aroma industry
- Aromatherapy, spa and wellness
Properties of the Bulgarian essential oil from Roman chamomile:
- Anti-inflammatory – with wounds and insect bites and stings; soothes the pain in rheumatism and arthritis and inflamed tendons
- Relaxing – with anxiety, stress, depression, irritability, insomnia
- Improves skin condition – recommended for sensitive, dry skin and acne. Restores and moisturises damaged skin
- Analgesic – with back pain, and pain in joints and muscles
- For use with scars
- For stomach aches
- Gallbladder problems
- Sore throat
- Relieves allergies, asthma and hay fever
- Relieves headaches and migraines
- Tooth abscesses lavage
- Boosts the digestive system
- Helps the respiratory system – in cases of asthma
- With skin problems – relieves all sorts of sores, allergic rashes, eczemas, diaper dermatitis
- For enriching facial and hair masks – put 3-5 drops of Roman Chamomile oil in 50ml of cream, mask or shampoo
- For aroma massage – mix 15 drops of Roman Chamomile oil with 50 ml of carrier oil. This concoction relieves muscles strain, revitalizes and relaxes muscles. You can also use on temples with headaches or migraine
- For aromatic bath – add 3-6 drops of Roman Chamomile oil in the warm water, stir energetically and enjoy a relaxing experience
- With broken veins and capillaries – mix 15 drops of Roman Chamomile oil with 50ml carrier oil. Use the mixture to treat affected area
- Inhalations – with colds, flu, bronchitis, pneumonias, headaches and migraines – the following inhalation is recommended: put 3-5 drops of Roman Chamomile oil in a pot and pour 1 cup of hot water. Inhale the vapour with your head under a large towel for approximately 10 minutes
- With insomnia, mental strain, depression or anxiety – put in the aroma lamp the following magic oils – 2 drops of Roman Chamomile oil and 2 drops of lavender oil
- For sitz bath and hemorrhoids – put 5 drops of Roman Chamomile oil in the water
- With insomnia – put 2 drops of Roman Chamomile oil on your pillow at night and enjoy a good nights’ sleep. This method is also good for hay fever
- With cystitis – mix 50 ml of grapeseed oil, 5 drops of Roman Chamomile oil, 3 drops of sandalwood oil, and 2 drops of juniper oil. Massage abdomen with the mixture
- With herpes – rub 1 drop of Roman Chamomile oil directly on affected area. This should be repeated until symptoms are reduced significantly
- With rheumatic pain and for restoring movement in paralyzed limbs – mix 15 drops of Roman Chamomile oil and 50 ml of grapeseed oil. Rub this on affected areas several times a day
PRECAUTIONS AND STORAGE
Before using it is advisable that you obtain a skin allergy test. Not to be used during pregnancy. Avoid eye contact. Keep away from children. Keep in a closed space without direct sunlight. Consult your physician or aromatherapist before use.
In the event of a rash or skin redness – stop using the product and consult your physician or aromatherapist. Not tested on animals.
Warning: Concentrated oil, 100% pure and natural without additives. Find enough information about essential oils before use. Do not use in high concentrations. The published information within this documentation is not an exhaustive list.
WARNING: The information in the website is general knowledge only. Internal aromatherapy use of essential oils requires obligatory preliminary consultation with aromatherapist!
WE AT “BUL LAVENDER OIL” LTD ARE OFFERING:
- Delivery to any destination around the world
- Different payment modes
- The full transport documentation
- Lab analyses
- Try before you buy samples available on request per oil type