Properties of Bulgarian oil from Helichysum Italicum
• Anti-inflammatory, sedative
• Normalizes the liver and gallbladder
• Infectious diseases of the sinuses, cough, bronchitis, asthma. Helps expectoration
• For skin allergies, eczema, psoriasis, chronic dermatitis. In case of sunburn. Suitable for all skin types. Promotes skin regeneration. Quickly heals wounds
• With muscle spasms, stomach cramps
• Stimulates spleen function
• Stimulates the activity of the liver and pancreas.
• Relieves stomach, lung, muscle cramps and spasms
• Reduces inflammation in arthritis, back pain, rheumatism
• In arthritis, osteoarthritis, atherosclerosis
• Strengthens the immune system
• Against cystitis and herpes
• For peaceful sleep
• Acts as an antidepressant
• Massage – 6-7 drops in 15 ml of base oil
• Compresses – 6-7 drops
• Aroma diffuser – 5-6 drops
• Burns, open wounds, hematomas – applied directly to the affected area
• To stimulate the liver and bile – warm wraps: 3 drops in 2 liters of water, moisten and wrap the abdomen
• Sunburn – 4 drops mixed in 70 ml of coconut oil
• For fast wound healing – directly on the wound twice a day
• Hemostatic – 1-2 drops directly on the wound. For large wounds compresses
PRECAUTIONS AND STORAGE
Before using it is advisable that you obtain a skin allergy test. Not to be used during pregnancy. Avoid eye contact. Keep away from children. Keep in a closed space without direct sunlight. Consult your physician or aromatherapist before use.
In the event of a rash or skin redness – stop using the product and consult your physician or aromatherapist. Not tested on animals.
Warning: Concentrated oil, 100% pure and natural without additives. Find enough information about essential oils before use. Do not use in high concentrations. The published information within this documentation is not an exhaustive list.
WARNING: The information in the website is general knowledge only. Internal aromatherapy use of essential oils requires obligatory preliminary consultation with aromatherapist!
There are no reviews yet.