ORGANIC Lavender Oil
Bulgarian Lavender Oil is valued and preferred all over the world for its delicate, lasting and full aroma. Its worldwide reputation as a product of Bulgaria is but one of the many qualities associated with this product.
Bulgarian ORGANIC Lavender Oil is valued and preferred all over the world for its delicate, lasting and full aroma. Its worldwide reputation as a product of Bulgaria is but one of the many qualities associated with this product.
- Country of origin: Bulgaria
- Product name: Bulgarian Lavender essential oil (Lavandula Angustifolia)
- Nothing added
- Harvest time – July – August
- Steam distilled
- Expiry term – 5 years
- Packaging: Aluminum bottles 5 kg / 10 kg / 25 kg / Stainless drum – 180 kg
- Shipping: Land transport / Sea / Air
- MOQ: 5 kg
Our 100% pure and natural oil is obtained by direct steam distillation of fresh flower blossoms of Lavandula Angustifolia picked in our own fields. The soils in northeast Bulgaria, where we grow our lavender are among the most fertile and are rich in minerals. They are especially suitable for growing essential oil crops. The temperate climate in Bulgaria is highly suited for growing lavender due to the high humidity in the winter and spring and the abundance of sunshine during the summer.
Crops are picked during the hottest days in July and August.
Doubtlessly, ORGANIC Lavender Oil is the most widely used essential oil in the world.
Some of the most valuable ingredients in our oil are: Linalyl Acetate, Linalool, Cineol, Geraniol, Coumarin and many others.
Use of Bulgarian Lavender Oil
Our lavender essential oil is mostly used in:
- Perfumery – for the production of perfumes;
- Cosmetics – widely used in cosmetics as an addition to creams, lotions, shampoos, shower gels;
- Pharmaceuticals – due to its powerful antiseptic properties, it regenerates cells, stimulates the immune system and has a relaxing effect;
- Aromatherapy – for its soothing and relaxing properties;
Cosmetic properties of our ORGANIC Lavender Oil:
- Anti-ageing effect for all skin types
- Beneficial effect on all skin types – refreshes and cleanses the skin
- Strengthens the hair and speeds its growth
- Helps cure dandruff
- Beneficial for treating acne and skin problems
Healing properties of our Lavender Oil:
- Improves blood circulation
- Treatment of cuts and burns
- Normalizes blood pressure
- Relieves headaches, muscle strain, spasms, migraine, anxiety and depression, insomnia, neuroses. It also treats cystitis, sinusitis, neuralgia
- It enhances the treatment of different types of dermatitis, herpes, insect bites and stings, acute respiratory viral infections, bronchitis, flu and colds
- Repels insects, ticks and fleas
- For good sleep – 1-2 drops of lavender oil on the pillow before sleep
- For relieving pain – lavender oil helps relax the mind, sore muscles and painful joints, add a few drops to a carrier oil
- Burns – put 2-3 drops of lavender oil on the burn to relieve the pain and prevent scar formation
- Eczema and dermatitis – Mix some lavender oil drops with olive oil or cocoa oil and use the mixture to rub on the affected area
- High temperature – Lavender helps to bring down temperature. . Add 3 drops of lavender oil to lukewarm water and stir well. Use for compresses for head, legs or arms
- Inhalations – 5 drops of lavender oil in 2 liters of boiling water
- Earache – on a cotton pad, put 1 drop of lavender oil and put on the cochlea
- To relieve hay fever – rub 1 drop of lavender oil on your palms and inhale
- To get rid of dandruff, rub several drops of lavender oil in the scalp
- Put a few drops of lavender oil in an aroma diffuser to scent the room you are in and enjoy a pleasant relaxing aroma
- If you have a rash, rub 2-3 drops of lavender oil on the affected area to relieve the itching and help skin healing
- At first symptoms of cold, rub lavender oil on your neck, chest and temples and between the eyes to relieve the sinuses
- To relieve headache, rub 1 drop of lavender oil on your temples. You will feel a pleasant relaxing effect
- Aroma massage: Add no more than 20 drops of lavender oil to a carrier oil or in combination with other oils
- Aromatic bath – add 3 to 5 drops of lavender oil to a bath of warm water and stir energetically. You can use a combination of several essential oils
- Acne treatment – Lavender oil kills the bacteria and does not clog pores. Add 2-3 drops to your facial cream
PRECAUTIONS AND STORAGE
Before using it is advisable that you obtain a skin allergy test. Not to be used during pregnancy. Avoid eye contact. Keep away from children. Keep in a closed space without direct sunlight. Consult your physician or aromatherapist before use.
In the event of a rash or skin redness – stop using the product and consult your physician or aromatherapist. Not tested on animals.
Warning: Concentrated oil, 100% pure and natural without additives. Find enough information about essential oils before use. Do not use in high concentrations. The published information within this documentation is not an exhaustive list.
WARNING: The information in the website is general knowledge only. Internal aromatherapy use of essential oils requires obligatory preliminary consultation with aromatherapist!