ORGANIC Rose Damascena Oil
It is obtained from Rose Damascena from Kazanlak, a town in Bulgaria by steam distillation. A kg of rose oil comes from 2 000 000 fresh blossoms.It is a transparent liquid with a slightly yellowish hue, which crystallizes between 16 nad 23 degrees and contains more than 280 ingredients. Bulgarian Rose oil is widely used in perfumery, aromatherapy, cosmetics and medicine. In prossesses anti-inflammatory properties and is used in production of a large number of creams, lotions, soaps and other cosmetics.
The ORGANIC Rose Damascena Oil is obtained from Rose Damascena from Kazanlak, a town in Bulgaria by steam distillation. A kg of rose oil comes from 2 000 000 fresh blossoms.
- Country of origin: Bulgaria
- Product name: Bulgarian ORGANIC Rose Damascena Oil
- Nothing added
- Harvest time – May-June
- Steam distilled
- Expiry term – 10 years
- Packaging: Aluminium bottles 0,250 kg / 0,500 kg / 1 kg / 2 kg / 5 kg / 10 kg / 25 kg / Stainless drum – 180 kg
- Shipping: Land transport / Sea / Air
- MOQ: 0,250 kg
It is a transparent liquid with a slightly yellowish hue, which crystallizes between 16 nad 23 degrees and contains more than 280 ingredients.
Bulgarian ORGANIC Rose Damascena Oil is widely used in perfumery, aromatherapy, cosmetics and medicine. In prossesses anti-inflammatory properties and is used in production of a large number of creams, lotions, soaps and other cosmetics.
Valuable ingridients: Linalool, Neroli, Citronelol, Geraniol, Phenylethyl alchohol, Methyleugenol, Eugenol, n-Paraffins
Basic rose properties: antidepressant, aphrodisiac, antispasmodic, relaxing, tonic and stimulating blood flow.
Rose oil absorption through the skin happens quickly, but it has to be dissolved in plant lipids. They permeate the blood through the capillaries. They then come into contact with the lymph vessels and nerves in the skin and affect the nervous and lymph system.
Because of its high concentration, rose oil should not be used internally as self-treatment unless you have consulted with a qualified specialist.
Inhaling rose oil through a diffuser, spray or drops from a piece of cloth is the easiest way to make use of its healing properties.
Through the olfactory organs, aromatic molecules quickly reach the brain and the lungs and then it permeates the blood.
With its fragrance, the rose stimulates the secretion of endorphins from the pituitary gland, which improves the mood, relaxes emotions and relieves stress. The effect of this that the rose oil extract infuses the cloth used for pillows and bed linen.
Consequently, the lovely rose aroma aids good sleep at night and reduces the impact of the stress accumulated during the day.
Healing Properties of the ORGANIC Rose Damascena Oil
- Helps with bacterial infections
- Used during birth and as treatment for postpartum depression
- Helps with irregular periods and ovulation
- Used to treat seizures, brain problems and nervous system issues
- Helps in dysmenorrhea
- Boosts the libido, helps with erectile dysfunction and low sperm count
- Slows down the ageing of the skin
Therapeutic properties of rose oil
- Spasmolytic, Antiviral
- Heart, Stomach Liver and Uterus Roborant
Applications of Bulgarian rose oil:
Rose oil helps with the following hair problems:
- Helps heal scalp wounds
- Restores the structure of hairs
- Cures dandruff and different fungal infections of the scalp
- Increases hair elasticity
- Helps reduce excess scalp oil
- Helps with hair growth
Rose oil relieves and harmonizes the mind and helps with depression, anger, frustration, fear, nervousness and stress. It improves sexuality, boosts confidence and helps deal with emotional issues.
Rose oil is an excellent aid in bad blood circulation and heart problems, such as tachycardia and arrhythmia.
Rose oil helps the respiratory system in cases of asthma, cough and hay fever. It cleanses the liver and helps with nausea.
Rose oil has a strong cleansing effect on female genital organs and can be used to regulate and balance hormones, irregular periods, functional infertility, leucorrhoea, menorrhagia, uterine bleeding, and other uterine problems, having a roborant effect on the uterus at the same time.
Using rose oil on the skin works effectively as a moisturizer and hydrating agent. The oil has antiseptic qualities and is suitable for all skin types, and soothes dry itchy skin. It is used in cases of broken capillaries, inflammation and skin redness, eczema and herpes. Rose water is used in cases of conjunctivitis.
- For gentle skin – put 4 drops of rose oil in 100 ml of carrier oil and rub
- With skin imperfections – rub 1 drop twice a day directly on the imperfection
- With slight pain in the heart area – rub 1 drop of pure rose oil every day
- For perfect skin care, add 2 drops of rose oil to 100 ml of almond oil
- For quick relaxation, mix 2 drops of rose oil with 1 drop of lavender oil
- Rose oil is great as an addition to remedies for herpes zoster
- As dandruff cure – put 5 drops of rose oil, 3 drops of tea tree oil, and 2 drops of lavender oil in 12 ml almond oil. The liquid should be rubbed into the scalp and is left to work for 30 minutes. Then wash with shampoo
- For relaxation – add 3-4 drops in an aroma diffuser
PRECAUTIONS AND STORAGE
Before using it is advisable that you obtain a skin allergy test. Not to be used during pregnancy. Avoid eye contact. Keep away from children. Keep in a closed space without direct sunlight. Consult your physician or aromatherapist before use.
In the event of a rash or skin redness – stop using the product and consult your physician or aromatherapist. Not tested on animals.
Warning: Concentrated oil, 100% pure and natural without additives. Find enough information about essential oils before use. Do not use in high concentrations. The published information within this documentation is not an exhaustive list.
WARNING: The information in the website is general knowledge only. Internal aromatherapy use of essential oils requires obligatory preliminary consultation with aromatherapist!
WE AT “BUL LAVENDER OIL” LTD ARE OFFERING:
- Delivery to any destination around the world
- Different payment modes
- The full transport documentation
- Lab analyses
- Try before you buy samples available on request per oil type